Sharing with you

I'd like to share this journey God has called us on with you. I'm not sure what that looks like yet, exactly. 

My plan is to write, here. Topics include but not limited to: grief, disability, motherhood, death, marriage, the Bible, homeschooling, babies, Trisomy 18. 

Maybe you've followed my daughter Noelle's journey her whole 632 days on Facebook, maybe we have connected through SOFT or another Trisomy parents connect. Maybe you're a member of our church or related to me in some way. Maybe you've connected to me in your own grief. Maybe you too have lost a child. Maybe you are a mom, or just a fellow sufferer in some way. 

In some way, we have bumped into each other on the journey called life. I pray this would be a space where you are encouraged in some way. Maybe it's that you know you're not alone in your suffering, maybe it's that you are drawn to the God of the Bible. Maybe it's that you are encouraged to think differently of your own circumstance. Mostly though, I hope our journey would point you to Jesus, whom I believe is really THE answer. 

Many other people have said profound things about these topics than I. Many people are more gifted authors. Many people have even greater insight and experience than I. The point here isn't to make myself great. I want you to know I am weak. So, so weak. And...you are too. If you don't feel it now, someday you probably will. But, when and where and how we are weak, He is strong. 

Comments

Popular Posts